Tuesday 11 March 2014

BONUS COOKING TIP: French toast


French toast is just about the easiest thing to make. Here are my tips on making it even better:-
-use eggs with milk
-don't soak the bread in the egg-milk mixture for too long because it becomes very soggy even after cooking. You want your toast to be crunchy not soggy.
-add a bit of vanilla essence in the mix
-don't use too much oil, again we don't want soggy bread.

Enjoy some toast this week!!



Also you should know: 
1. You can like my facebook page for all the latest insights. The page is "cooking with Jaz"
2. I'm also on twitter. Follow me on "cookingwithjaz"
3. If you've tried any one of my recipes feel free to send/tag me on pictures or you can email me on "cookingwithjaz@yahoo.com" if you would like to be featured on my blog. 


Do have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment