Saturday 29 March 2014

My CALCIUM BOOST on a Saturday morning!

Hello good people!
I absolutely love Saturday and Sunday breakfasts because of how much time I have in the morning!!
Recently I realized that I haven't been taking any calcium in my system so I opted to make a smoothie this morning for that calcium boost.
I used 1 glass cold milk, 3 kiwis, 2 frozen bananas and 1/2 cup apple juice.
1 word: winning!!!
This was sooo yummy and so refreshing!

Look out for more juicing recipes this week.



Have a lovely Saturday guys!
This is the perfect smoothie to get you up and going!

Sincerely,
Jaz.

Also I'll have you know:-
-I'm up to 6000 + pageviews-thankyou Jesus! and thankyou all for following and trying out my recipes.
-I'm now on Youtube, you can subscribe and check out the video here: CookingwithJaz
-I am officially on twitter on this account (@cookingwithjaz)
-I am also on facebook on this page "cooking with jaz"
-If you want to be featured on the "GUEST AND RECIPE OF THE WEEK" email me on "cookingwithjaz@yahoo.com"
-If you have tried any of my recipes, do tag me or send me the pics on any one of my social media pages



No comments:

Post a Comment