Thursday 3 April 2014

JUICING DIARIES: CARROT-APPLE-ORANGE-BANANA

Hands up if you love juicing!!!!

I made this amazing combo-Works even better if you buy sweet red apples and juicy oranges.


One of my loved ones wasn't feeling too well so I figured he needed some fruits to help in his healing process.

Ingredients:- Makes 3 large glasses


2 Bananas
2 Oranges
1 red apple
1 large carrot
1/4 cup Apple juice



Wash the fruits well and chop them up. Blend or juice all the fruits together.
Serve and drink before 20 minutes are up.
If there is any left over, store in a glass jar and seal with lid. Refer to one of my previous post on "how to store juice."





If you're feeling under the weather, you can add a bit of ginger.


Enjoy :-)

Awaiting your FEEDback.
Also I'll have you know:-
-I'm up to 6000 + pageviews-thankyou Jesus! and thankyou all for following and trying out my recipes.
-I'm now on Youtube, you can subscribe and check out the video here: CookingwithJaz
-I am officially on twitter on this account (@cookingwithjaz)
-I am also on facebook on this page "cooking with jaz"
-If you want to be featured on the "GUEST AND RECIPE OF THE WEEK" email me on "cookingwithjaz@yahoo.com"
-If you have tried any of my recipes, do tag me or send me the pics on any one of my social media pages

Sincerely,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment