Wednesday 23 April 2014

MUST-HAVE SNACK: JAVA'S CHICKEN PIE

Hey lovely people,
First of all, my apologies for not posting any new recipes this past week.
It has been rather eventful and I did very little cooking and way too much take-out *sadly* and cereals for dinner *confessions :)))*

Anyway do expect some new sizzling and simple recipes coming up your way before the weekend.

As for now, I'll leave you with my "MUST-HAVE-SNACK" this week which is Java's chicken pie.
Yesterday evening as I waited for my boo, I was feeling abit hungry seeing I missed lunch. I was in the mood for something salty and not too heavy so I decided to give the CHICKEN PIE a try.
I was totally impressed by the pie crust that I must say is done perfectly. Tender and slightly crunchy, with not too much pastry but just enough to cover the chicken-veggie filling and to fold on the sides finished off with a brilliant and shiny coating.


Yap if you're looking for a good pie, try their chicken pie out and compliment it with a nice cold lemonade and a good book while you're at it.

That is all for today.
Go get it :))

Also I'll have you know:-
-I'm up to 7000+ pageviews-thankyou Jesus! and thankyou all for following and trying out my recipes.
-I'm now on Youtube, you can subscribe and check out the video here: CookingwithJaz
-I am officially on twitter on this account (@cookingwithjaz)
-I am also on facebook on this page "cooking with jaz"
-If you want to be featured on the "GUEST AND RECIPE OF THE WEEK" email me on "cookingwithjaz@yahoo.com"
-If you have tried any of my recipes, do tag me or send me the pics on any one of my social media pages
 
Sincerely,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment